- Irreparable damage to your building and property
- Excessively high water bills
- Ground erosion and sinkholes
- Millions of gallons of water wasted per year
The Atlantic Advantage
When it comes to commercial leak detection, Atlantic has an advantage over many of its competitors. Not only are we NYC and the Northeast’s #1 leak detection company, but we are also the regional leader for private utility locating services. In many cases, this advantage allows us to find leaks others cannot.
State-of-the-Art Leak Detection Technology
To locate underground water leaks in water mains, service lines, and distribution lines we use state-of-the-art leak detection technologies, including:
- Acoustical ground microphones
- Leak and noise correlators
- Pressure testing
- Helium tracer gas detection
Experience makes all the difference. We have successfully detected leaks on hundreds of miles of water mains for a wide range of clients, including:
- Residential – Are you a private homeowner with a water main line located on your property? You are responsible for servicing the portion of the line that extends from the public shut-off valve located on the street to your house. When there is a problem, you must fix it, not the public water company. In some cases, when water companies know you have a leak on your property, they will cut off the water service to your home until the problem is resolved. We help homeowners like you when a water main leaks on their property.
- Commercial – We help professional plumbing companies, contractors, condo associations, golf courses, country clubs, shopping malls, strip malls, housing projects, medical facilities, apartment complexes, hotels, gas stations, airports and universities.
- Industrial – We assist big businesses with huge facilities such as manufacturing plants, recycling plants, industrial warehouses, distribution centers, storage facilities, shipping yards, agricultural facilities, and more.
- Municipal – We’ve had the pleasure of working at military bases, water treatment facilities, power plants, K-12 schools, colleges, and many public works buildings.